Amount of TRON to Enter:
Enter the Auction
What are auction lobbies ?
Auction lobbies are Daily Auctions that offer XM tokens for TRON based on the XM and TRON pool at the end of the day.
How much XM do lobbies pay ?
Lobbies XM pool will start from 5 million XM per day and goes until 1 million over the next 365 days but never goes lower than 1 million tokens per day.
Buying tokens from exchnage or participating in auction ?
Auction lobbies are an other way to buy XM tokens that might be more profitable that purchasing on exchanges. Plus the TRX spent is rewarded back to Stakers.
Where does all the TRON go ?
Dividends, well at least 95% of them !! The other 5% reserve for promotion and platform development costs.
When do lobbies end ?
Lobbies are daily, Every day at 00:00 UTC